email@example.com +1(714) 664-0101 1301 E. HUNTER AVE, SANTA ANA, CA 92705, USA
Exotic Conductive Layers
Our list of uncommon materials consist of:
- Stainless steel
- Phosphor Bronze
- Resistive Copper
- Ohmega / Ticer
- Up to 76 Layer Multi-Chip Module Rigid Flex.
- Fine Line Design [3 mil Line, 3 mil Space].
- Micro Vias Capability [0.1 mm].
- Small PCBs*
- Extremely Small Form Factor Down to 30 mil Dimensions.
- Long PCBs*
- Up to 15 Feet Long Manufactured and Delivered.
- Capability For Even Longer Flex.
- Our Completed Contracts Include- Air Force, SBIR, (Phase I and Phase II) and STTR (Phase I and Phase II).
- Power Sphere.
- Qflex Payload on RESE Rocket Launch.
- NASA Contract Currently Underway for Optimizing Wing Design.
- Qflex Developed a Complete Refurbishing Program for Electrostatic Chuck (ESC) Used in Wafer Processing Machines.
- Proprietary Deviceless Sensing Technology For Flexible Heaters.
- Flexible Heater Form no Discreet Device Required (Thermester, RTD, etc). Built in Thermal Profiling Technology to Show Distribution of Temperature